New Testament Bible Church Cemetery Regulations
Any church member and any person in the community who wishes to purchase a grave plot, and who agrees to follow these cemetery regulations.
Cemetery Coordinator: The pastor of the church (Rick Creech)
New Testament Bible Church of Wakulla County, 1255 Rehwinkel Rd., Crawfordville, Fl 32326. Phone: 850-529-0517
The Cemetery Coordinator will determine whether any regulations can be waived in any instance.
ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE
Only single-level ground burial is permitted.
Mausoleums or any type of raised grave are not permitted.
Before interment the funeral home or family should contact the cemetery coordinator for the location of the grave space, unless a space has been reserved in advance. Also, before interment a signed burial permit must be issued by the cemetery coordinator.
Because this is a Christian cemetery, all grave markers must be appropriate for this cemetery.
Permanent identifying markers must be placed on each grave within 3 months of burial.
Markers must be flat or flush with the surrounding ground of the grave. No temporary markers are allowed long-term. Only this one grave marker and one set of real flowers are allowed: no artificial flowers. Once the flowers have died, the flowers will be removed. No coping, gravel, chips, shrubs, trees or other border materials are allowed. This is done to maintain a sightly appearance in the cemetery.
A one-time maintenance fee is due at the time of the interment on the lot. Because the New Testament Bible Church of Wakulla County, Inc is a non-profit organization, all burial maintenance fees will be used to maintain the cemetery and the church property, and will be used for the furtherance of the ministry of the New Testament Bible Church. The fee is as follows:
Single burial lot - $900 (size 5'x10')
Mowing and general maintenance of the cemetery is provided by the church. No additional charges are made for this service.
PLANTINGS and DECORATION of GRAVES
No trees, shrubs, bushes, etc. may be planted in the cemetery unless special permission is obtained from the cemetery coordinator. Cut flowers will be removed weekly by the church.
Note1: The cemetery will not deny space to anyone based upon race, creed, color, or national origin.
Note2: The cemetery coordinator reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
Note3: The cemetery coordinator will maintain burial records.
Requirement for a Signed Agreement: see the agreement at the end of these regulations:
This agreement is made and executed by the undersigned who, in consideration of the New Testament Bible Church of Wakulla County, Inc providing to the undersigned a burial space at the New Testament Bible Church Cemetery, agrees as follows:
1. The undersigned will fully comply with the regulations of the cemetery and such amendments as may be made by the cemetery coordinator.
2. The undersigned will place a permanent grave marker at the burial site within 3 months from the date of the burial. All grave markers must be flush with the ground, shall not extend beyond the grave space, and must be approved by the cemetery coordinator before being installed.
3. The undersigned hereby releases the New Testament Bible Church and the cemetery coordinator from any and all claims, demands, causes of action and liabilities that may exist or hereafter arise as a result of any injury or damage to the person or any property of the undersigned incurred or suffered by the undersigned as a result of any activities at the New Testament Bible Church Cemetery, and the undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold the New Testament Bible Church harmless of and from all claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred or suffered by the New testament Bible Church as a result of any matter, cause, or thing arising from the burial authorized hereunder, visits to the grave site by the undersigned or other third parties and maintenance of the cemetery.
4. The undersigned agrees that the New Testament Bible Church shall have the right to designate and approve the person or firm who will be authorized to open and close each burial site, and the undersigned will contract only with such designated person or firm.
5. The payment for the 5’ by 10’ burial plot will be made before interment.
Dated this _______ day of _________, 20__.
Copyright; 2016 by Charles
F. (Rick) Creech
All Rights Reserved